TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Ohio Green Cards continually updates the information provided on its websites in order to keep the information as current and accurate as possible, however, it is possible that the websites may contain inaccuracies, errors or unauthorized modifications by third parties. Ohio Green Cards does not make any express or implied warranties as to the accuracy of any information on its websites.
Any links to other non-Ohio Green Cards websites are solely for your convenience in obtaining related information. Such inclusion or mention does not constitute or imply a recommendation or endorsement by Ohio Green Cards. Ohio Green Cards does not control the contents of these websites and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
The information presented on our websites is not intended to constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation in connection with any service. If you are interested in any of Ohio Green Cards’ services, please contact us for a complete description of the product and its availability.
Changes to Websites
Ohio Green Cards may change or update information on its websites at any time. Ohio Green Cards is not under any obligation to update information provided on its sites and so the information may be out of date at any given time.
Ownership, License and Restrictions on Use of Materials
This website is owned and operated by Ohio Green Cards, all material contained in our websites is protected by law. All copyright, service mark and other proprietary notices must be kept intact.
Limitations of Liability
Not a Substitute for Professional Health Care or Advice
The information contained in this site is general in nature and is intended for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for the advice of health care professionals. If you have specific health care needs, or for complete health information, please see a doctor or other health care provider.
Except as described otherwise, all materials in the Ohio Green Cards sites are made available only to provide information about Ohio Green Cards. Ohio Green Cards controls and operates this site from its headquarters in Sandusky, Ohio, USA, and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Social Media Terms and Conditions
BY ACCESSING, VIEWING, OR USING ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES OPERATED BY OHIO GREEN CARDS, LLC., ITS SUBSIDIARIES, OR ITS AFFILIATES, THE USER INDICATES ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING SOCIAL MEDIA TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREES TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THEM:
1. Ohio Green Cards, LLC., its subsidiaries, and affiliates (hereinafter “Ohio Green Cards) does not validate third party information posted on Ohio Green Cards’ pages on social media sites. Any comments, statements, or opinions on those pages are not endorsed by Ohio Green Cards, and do not necessarily reflect the views, policies, or procedures of Ohio Green Cards. The information, materials and services on Ohio Green Cards’ social media pages are provided to the user “as is,” without any express or implied representations or warranties of any kind, including any warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property. Ohio Green Cards makes no representation or warranties as to any material or information posted on any Ohio Green Cards social media pages or that the user’s use of content posted on or material otherwise made available through Ohio Green Cards’ social media pages will not infringe the rights of third parties.
2. Users shall not post materials to any of Ohio Green Cards’ social media pages that are unlawful, proprietary, fraudulent, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing, or infringing on the rights of any third-party, including intellectual property, privacy/confidentiality, or publicity rights. Ohio Green Cards does not permit any of these practices, and reserves the right to immediately remove or edit any content within its sole discretion.
3. By submitting content on or though Ohio Green Cards’ social media pages the user grants Ohio Green Cards an unrestricted, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such material throughout the world in any media. The user further agrees that Ohio Green Cards is free to use any ideas, concepts, and knowledge that the user provides to Ohio Green Cards on the social media site. The user also grants Ohio Green Cards the right to use the name submitted by the user in connection with such material. Ohio Green Cards reserves the right to alter the content on its social media sites at any time, but has no obligation to update any information on its social media sites. Ohio Green Cards has no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
4. The materials posted to Ohio Green Cards’ social media pages are not advice. By making the content on Ohio Green Cards’ social media pages available to the user, Ohio Green Cards is not engaged in rendering any legal, medical, or other professional advice.
5. Users shall not post any personal or private health information, such as policy numbers, claim numbers, phone numbers, personal e-mail addresses, or any unique identifying information on an Ohio Green Cards social media page. Ohio Green Cards reserves the right to remove any social media posts that contain such information.
6. Users shall not post any links or other content that contain viruses or malicious software or otherwise violate any federal or state laws. Users shall not post advertisements or solicitations of business. Any postings of this nature on Ohio Green Cards social media pages may be removed.
7. Content on Ohio Green Cards’ social media pages (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, images, videos, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) posted by Ohio Green Cards is the property of and owned by Ohio Green Cards, our licensors, or third party content providers, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. Any other use of content on the site, including, but not limited to, the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, transfer, or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material or information obtained from the site, or use of the site for purposes competitive to Ohio Green Cards, is expressly prohibited.
8. Ohio Green Cards’ social media pages may contain links to other web sites, some of which are operated by Ohio Green Cards and others which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to the user and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. Ohio Green Cards has not necessarily reviewed all the information on these other web sites and is not responsible for the content of those or any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other web sites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked web sites. Different terms and conditions may apply to the user’s use of any linked web sites.
9. Ohio Green Cards reserves the right to block or otherwise prohibit any person from accessing or using Ohio Green Cards’ social media pages for any reason whatsoever.
10. Users are ultimately responsible for the content posted on Ohio Green Cards’ social media pages, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such material. Ohio Green Cards is not liable for any direct, or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages that may arise from the user’s use of Ohio Green Cards’ social media pages. Additionally, the user agrees to defend and indemnify Ohio Green Cards and each of our respective officers, agents, directors, shareholders, partners, licensors, service providers, and employees, from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, issued by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Ohio Green Cards’ social media pages arising from a breach or alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions by the user (including, without limitation, any breach of the user’s representations and warranties set forth herein).
Ohio Green Cards does not give medical advice via its social media sites. If you are seeking medical advice, please contact a doctor’s office or call 911 in the case of an emergency.