Step 1 Sign up Online and follow Easy Steps
Step 2 Free Consultation with Medical Marijuana Profesional
Step 3 Doctor's Appointment and Approval
There are 21 medical conditions approved for Medical Marijuana Treatments in Ohio.
Cannabinoids -- the active chemicals in medical marijuana -- are similar to chemicals the body makes that are involved in appetite, memory, movement, and pain.
Research suggests cannabinoids can:
• Reduce anxiety
• Reduce inflammation and relieve pain
• Control nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy
• Kill cancer cells and slow tumor growth
• Relax tight muscles in people with MS
• Stimulate appetite and improve weight gain in people with cancer and AIDS
Source: Web MD